Friday, January 21, 2011

Gotta get back in time!

Sorry this new post has been a bit delayed....I was going to make a post a couple weeks ago about astrological signs, but then it was all over the news that the signs have changed or something?  So I guess I'll wait a while until people make up their minds about that!  I'm still considering myself a Scorpio for now, though.

One of the fun things I've been doing after school these days is playing a new computer game I bought with some saved-up money.  Earlier this year, my cousin showed me the movie Back to the Future, and I loved it!  I was glad my parents let me watch it even though it has a few bad words in it.  Well, now they've come out with a brand new game based on the movies...cleverly titled Back to the Future: The Game!


I've only seen the first movie (it's a trilogy), but the game has its own story, so it doesn't confuse me or anything. 

It's so exciting to play as Marty!

To play, you use the mouse to select different objects, and also to select what you want Marty to say when he's talking to someone.

You move him around with the W, A, S, and D keys.  It's hard to get used to at first!

Hehe, "What the heck?" I'm choosing this one!

This first scene is like the scene in the beginning of the movie...but it's different!

Oh no!  Doc is disappearing!  What happened in the time stream?

Oh, poo, never mind, it was just a dream!  Now the real story starts!

Look at the Delorean!  I can't wait to play some more!

I love this game, it's so so fun and not too hard and frustrating to play!  You can download it too really easily, and they have it for PC or Mac.  Just google Telltale games or Back to the Future game, it'll take you right to it. 

I promise my next update will be about something besides sitting in front of the computer!  I have more things planned to do with Kirsten and Donna soon!  Just because it's my blog, doesn't mean I have to be the star 100% of the time. 

Great scott!
Love, Willow

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness. The minute I saw the title of the post, I FREAKED OUT! hahahahah. Back to the Future is the most amazing movie in the world. I really need to get that game- it looks really fun! Marty McFly is the bees knees. :p
    I love your blog! It's really cute. I followed. Keep up the great posts, Willow!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete